Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Twas the night before the night before Christmas...

An excerpt from my internal dialog:

"I should be doing something.

It's 10 am and I haven't done anything yet.  Well, I did go to work for about 2 hours, and I even did some stuff there, but that was almost 2 hours ago.  

Maybe if I turned off the TV.

An early lunch would be just right.  mmmmmm, baloney sammiches!

K.  Now I should do something.  Christmas cards?  No.   Work on the 3 presents I have left to complete?  No.  Play with the dogs?  Too cold!  Crank up the heat!  That's better.  Maybe update my blog... what's the new lolcat today?  

Geeze louise I should be doing something.  Do I have everything I need for Christmas dinner?  I feel like I'm missing something.  Maybe I should make the pies today.  

But then maybe T will want to eat them.  

Maybe I'll wait.

I think I'll take a quick nap and let everything work out on its own.  Yea, a nap."

May your day be just as busy as mine!


No comments: