Sunday, May 11, 2008

Some Catching up to do...

Haven't had any time to take any photos, but I did get some scrapping done. I have spent the weekend trying to revitalize my creativity. I have brought a great amount of stress home with me and it was taking its tole. I have hundreds of "almost ideas" in my head, but very few are forming into completed projects. I guess it is time to buckle down and pay attention to myself. I did get a few more lay outs done with pictures from cruise:



And here is a mini book I put together on my garden this year. I used a chipboard flower shaped album I got in a kit, and the plastic plant markers that came in the potted plants, and then a bunch of embellishments I had - flowers, buttons, rub-ons... the works! It was a lot of fun to do and I like the way it turned out.





In about a week and a half we are on our way to Fleet Week in New York. I'm not sure yet what is on the agenda for me. I don't have a garanteed Liberty Partner since Sonya transferred. Who else will want to traipse around museums and archetecture taking pictures all day?? Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will be interested. I need to get out my guide book and see if I can nail down a few cool places to go and see.

No comments: