Thursday, December 13, 2007

Long time no Sea

I really meant to blog before now. It's just that life got in the way, as usual. Here it is, almost Christmas, the year quickly coming to an end. I am still on deployment, weeks from being home, and currently in Dubai, for the second time. Since my last writing, we were here, then went down past the equator doing some Ops, and then got called to Bangledesh. And now we are back here. I have been having the Christmas blues. I called my husband today - I miss him so much! It was my fourth call home in 4 months. I don't want to become too dependent on them!
I am looking forward to some shopping over the next couple of days. I would also like to try and schedule in a massage. I've had a bit of tension building... (snort!) I've been sending presents home from every port, so I'm hoping that I will be excused from the seasonal requirements... I know it will be made up for in the future. I do feel kind of bad, though. I hope that my family knows that I am thinking about them all the time, and missing them!
I am looking forward to getting home and scrapping all the fantastic things I've seen and done in the last (then) six months. I have so much stuff to work on! And all the new photos I'll take to add to it, it's going to be great!
Now I just need to get to the end... and I am almost there. Groundhog day will finally be over

No comments: