Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!





QuizGalaxy!
I know it's a silly way to start a Thanksgiving post, but it made me laugh! This is what a silly online quiz said my obituary would read. I know I rampage, but Darth Vader?? That's just ridiculous!
Anyway, I am home for a couple of days, it's Turkey day, and my bird is in the oven. This year it is a garlic, rosemary turkey. I also tried out a new recipe for butternut squash - it's baked in slices and then marinaded in olive oil, red wine vinegar, red onions, chili pepper flakes and oregano. It's eaten at room temp, and boy does it smell great! My pies are done - two punkin and one chocolate. I still have greenbeen casarole, mashed potatoes, carrots, stuffing and rolls to make. The jello salad is already done. I have everything planned for around 6:30 or 7:00, and it should be delicious. I can hardly wait!
I am hoping that everyone has a great day, with friends and family. You are all in our thoughts.

No comments: