Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday, friday.

So I am at home today. I have had a rough week and fortunatly it was recognized and I was given a bit of a rest. Next week we are back to sea for 3 days. I need to get back in the game at work, that's for sure. I have spent today scrapping. I really needed to do that! I finished and uploaded my layout for the getting to know you challenge for the Outlaw Scrappers. I like the way it turned out. I used all Basic Grey on it, which at first I had a hard time with, because I like the paper so much that I didn't want to use it. But a layout of myself deserves nice paper just as much as any other layout!

Plus I did another layout on Fleet Week and did some prepping for my ATC's that I will be doing soon for a swap. I'm looking forward to doing them, I think they are going to turn out very cool. Plus I'll get others in return! Even cooler!
I have no real plans for the weekend. Just the regular, I guess. I'll keep youupdated, for sure. Oh, and my mother has offered me a bathtub, to replace the one she took from me almost 3 years ago! The trick is we just need to go up and get it! Maybe someday...

No comments: