Sunday, October 15, 2006

Newness...

Man what a slow week. I have spent a good portion of it on my couch. It was great! I did some scrapping earlier this week for Tony. I made a mini book with a BG album I had on hand already for our anniversary. I used pics of me and some of the 2 of us. A relatively new experience; I don't normally scrap myself. But I think it turned out well. I will have to scan it so I can post a layout or two. I also joined a new online scrap group, the Outlaw Scrappers. I'm pretty excited about that. I may be out of my league artistically speaking, but I think it may push me to expand my scrapbook style and increase my skills. The ladies seem a lot more like me than the regular message board ladies. I'm looking forward to getting to know them better.
Tomorrow I'm back to work, kicking it off with a duty day. Afternoon watch isn't that bad, then next week out to sea for 3 days or so. Ahhh, the life of a sailor. Man, it would be so sweet to just get out and scrap all day. Then I would be loving life. But for now I must work to support my srappy habit.

No comments: