Saturday, October 21, 2006

Magic.

I just finished reading an article in the NSA written by one of the Outlaw Scrappers about why she scraps, and it has gotten me to thinking. Scrapbooking is so much more than a hobby, so much more than a social event. Scrapbooking is inspirational, it is an artistic outlet, it is your inner voice, and it is healing. After the fire last year the first items I replaced were scrappy items. It was so therapeutic. And now when the images of my lovey fur-babies that were lost start to dim, I have all there stories, documented forever. I wonder how many others use Scrapbooking as a coping method. I don't think that every layout should be flowers and hearts. It's equally important to scrap the bad times, and the sad times. Scrapbooking should reflect life.

No comments: