Sunday, July 11, 2010

Some time in the studio...

Below is a collection of photos of things I made over this weekend...

This was started by my daughter many months ago, and I finally managed to get it all done. I love the little collections of things!


I actually bought this decorative bird cage more than a year ago! Inspiration struck a few days ago and this assemblage is the result.


And lastly this (cassette tape holder?) I got at the thrift store and decopouged old sewing patterns on it. I think I will be using it to organize photos!

6 comments:

Funny pictures said...

It is very good information. Thanks for sharing.

Luca said...

;-))

wedding photography Melbourne said...

Thanks for posting some fun pictures.

Anonymous said...

Wow! what a beautiful pictures, Thanks for sharing.
Exam Questions

Equity Tips said...

First of all let me tell you, you have got a great blog. I am interested in looking for more of such topics and would like to have further information. Hope to see the next blog soon.

Gigi Frost said...

I absolutely love your neat ideas!