Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

So, in order to have a reference for later in the year, I will now write the traditional New Year's Resolution post:
  1. I resolve to live a healthier life (cliche, I know, but I need to write it down for the guilt factor later!).
  2. I resolve to give Tony a great garage to work in.  
  3. I resolve to take at least one great picture every week, and will post it here for you.
  4. I resolve to participate in the Awfully Big Art Adventure (see: http://bigartadventure.blogspot.com/)
  5. So 3 and 4 are the 2 major parts of this one:  I resolve to work hard on my creativity.  
I think that should about do it.  Oh, and I resolve to be content with what I have.

I think I will revisit this quarterly to see how I am doing - so the first marker will be in April.

No comments: