Saturday, March 08, 2008

Photo Busy

Some of my Favorite Things (Right Now)...



From Left to Right, Top to Bottom, they are:

The Vintage Electric Clock in my Studio

The Chandalier in the living room

Rock Band! (the video game)

Pottery Barn photo shelf

Little Globe I bought at target

Paper Mache cat I got on cruise

Scent Diffusers

My Ipod (My Sanity)

My new S&W

Fabric Flowers in a Jar

My Bedroom set and Drapes

A good strong cuppa joe.



I 've been messing around with my new Macro Lens (Canon EF 100mm 1:2.8 USM) trying to get the perspective right. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be. But I am enjoying the practice. I have been wishing I live in a more photogenic town. I think I am going to have to go on a road trip to Williamsburg or out to the country. I went downtown last week and took some photos. Here are the ones I like best:









Until next time...

No comments: