Monday, June 11, 2007

2 in one month, even!!

All right so here is some more scraptasticness!



This is a quick layout I did of Tony. I was dying to use the Hambly overlays. Plus the picture was taken with my new camera - I am loving that thing!



This one was done for Nana's suprise Birthday Party. All the guests were asked to make a layout for an album they are going to put together for her. The journalling in the card says this:
"Nana Banana:
Laughter has always been a part of out family; it has been the tie that binds us. Our family motto should be: When in Doubt, Be Silly! And as matriarch, we frequently see you as the Ring Leader of this Circus. Thank You. Laughter is what makes memories fonder, and thanks to you we all have many. If laughter truly is the key to youth, we should probably all go have our diapers changed! We love you!" I love the old pictures. They totally crack me up!

No comments: