Saturday, July 15, 2006

Srapbooking today...

I was inspired today to work on some more of the layouts from Fleet week. I am happy with the way they are turning out. I am thinking that I may use them to start a military album instead of using them by themselves as a trip. That way I can keep them together with other liberty ports and stuff.


I especially like this layout. I punched holes in the black over swirls I pencilled on and then put a colorful piece of paper behind them. I think it complements the picture, and looks like lights.

The above picture is what is behind the flyer. I used a postcard.
I have no idea why these pictures won't publish side by side. It's kind of irritating. I'll try to figure it out later. I am home all week so I am going to try and catch up on some scrappiness. Plus when we leave, it will be for a while, I suspect.

No comments: