Saturday, May 20, 2006

What a beautiful day...

Finally! A sunny, nice day that I am actually home to enjoy! This morning Tony and I met with Sage and Ronnie for breakfast and then went down to the beach for the longboard classic surf competition, which cracked me up, to listen to her neighbor's band, Two tone Cadillac, play. They were very good. Kind of Rockabilly/surfer music. We had a really good time. And thanks to some awesome sunscreen I'm not sunburned yet! Tomorrow I am on dutym - we're moving on the Marines/Reservists that are going with us to fleet week. It will be a fun-filled day, I'm sure. And then we are on our way to New York City for Fkeet Week. I think (hope) it will be a blast. I know I'm going to take a ton of pictures while I'm there and then have no time to scrap them, as usual. I did get some scrapping in yesterday. I did three lay outs of Angus. If I go inside later and hook up to the scanner I will post them here. But for now I just wanted to put in a quick update. I am super thirsty, and must go get a drink of cool, refreshing H2O.

No comments: