Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Wreaths

I was perusing around the interwebs a couple of days ago and came across a wonderful tutorial for making a wreath, at the red thread.

Needing a few more Christmas Presents I decided to give it a try.

Here's my finished project:





They were so easy to make! The blue one is made from scrapbooking paper, and the green one from the pages of some old books I had cut up for other projects. However, the paper in the two books wasn't quite the same; one of them was much more brittle and tended to rip when curing it. It required a much more delicate approach than the blue ones.

The entire process took about an hour and a half... the longest step was choosing which papers to use!

2 comments:

lisa :: the red thread said...

Your wreaths are gorgeous Jendy - I love the book pages one. Thanks for sending me the link.
Lisa

Equity Tips said...

Excellent tips. Really useful stuff .Never had an idea about this, will look for more of such informative posts from your side.. Good job...Keep it up