Sunday, June 21, 2009

Finally...!

My muse is back!  I had allowed daily stress to push her out of the way.   Oh, how I missed her!  

But this weekend was a busy one.   On Friday I accomplished  a goal that I had set for myself.  I have been feeling very successful since then.  And on Saturday I spent the day in the studio.  

And today my husband and I buckled down and did some good old fashioned cleaning.  Whew.  Busy like a bee, I tell you!  

But let me share some of what I have done:

I bought a dictionary at a used book store - just so I could cut it up. I love the look of these little flowers. They would be perfect on a librarians desk.

And this little number is my first real attempt at paper piecing:


My mom and I have been playing around with the idea of opening up an Etsy store.   These were made with the thought that maybe they would be worth sharing with the world.

We'll see!

No comments: