Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy week...

So this week has just flown by!  I can't believe it's Friday already.  I had a delicious Tea Party on Sunday afternoon, pittered around the house, on Monday, don't remember much of Tuesday... Wednesday had to bear witness for a friend in court and go to the Ship and get some paperwork. Today was the big annual advancement exam, and my final check out from the Kearsarge.  I am now free from that command and on my way to the helicopter wing in Norfolk.  Of course between now and then I have 30 days of leave.  I am going to use that time to continue to focus on my creative output.  I would like to incorporate time to create into my daily routine, instead of making it a "special event."  
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who have been both visiting my blog and leaving comments.  It has been enormously motivational.  All of your supportive comments have incredibly kind.  It warms my heart to know that others are enjoying the work I create... almost as much as I enjoy creating it!  10-Q!   

No comments: