Sunday, February 25, 2007

This Weekend's Work

Here are the layouts I finished today: the first is of pictures of toys the dogs have destroyed and left laying around the house. I thought it was funny that there was at least one in every room. If only they could be more gentle with their babies!



The fluffy stuff in the above layout was a pillow that I had just gotten for the couch. Apparently Angus decided we didn't need it. This was the only time he ever destroyed something when we weren't home.
I just think they are so cute gazing longingly out the gate!

This Saturday there's another crop for the Hampton Roads Scrappers. I want to go, but I also want to invite Sage and Ronnie over for dinner, plus I may not have time to get everything I want together before hand. We'll have to see. I need to get my camera out and take some pics. I haven't snapped even one since Christmas! I should practice up before I go anywhere!

No comments: