Sunday, February 18, 2007

Here I am.

I have been seriously neglecting my blog. I guess I have had some writer's block. Work is requiring some extra energy. By the time I get home I'm exhausted. Today, I have literally been sitting in the recliner all day. Slovenly. Today it is next to heavenly. I have caught up on my browsing blogs, perused my message boards, and looked at the news. I ate candy, and popcorn, and bacon. It's fabulous.
Yesterday I went to my very first crop. It was so fun! There were about 15 ladies there, it was 12 hours of scraptasticness!! I got 3 12X12 pages done and 2 8X8 pages done. not a ton, but I didn't put together page kits before I went, so I thought it was productive. Plus we fit in some shopping at the LSS next door, ate and ate and ate, took a group photo, and shared ideas, techniques and products. I will definately be going again next month. I am feeling very inspired! Later I will scan the pages I completed and upload them.

No comments: