Friday, November 03, 2006

A heck of a week...?

I feel like I've been a busy, busy bee, but I don't have much to show for it! Work was, well, work. I had a Sailor of the Quarter Board. I got some of the questions right, and some wrong, but so did the others. I didn't embarress myself, at least. And I managed to get the Sailor's Creed out. That alone made me feel successful. But otherwise I spent most of the week on the mess decks fundraising for the First Class Petty Officer Association. We made quite a lot of money. We're not rich yet, but we will be!
This weekend I will be super cleaning the house, as my mom and dad and Nana will be coming down on Wednesday for the weekend. I'm really looking forward to having them come down, they haven't seen the house since it's been done. But I need to straighten it out. It's kind of out of control. Plus we have eye appointments in the morning and I would like to do a little scrapping-I just got the pictures from Panamex printed out. We'll see how much I can cram in!
Oh, and I joined the National Scrapbooking Association. I am looking forward to checking out their website more. So much to do!

No comments: